Parents, There are many ways you can support your child’s learning and school. Here are a few ideas:
- Spend time every evening looking over homework assignments and any handouts which your child brings home. Fill out forms to return the next day.
- Let your child’s teacher(s) know if you can help them out at school or at home.
- Make sure teachers know you appreciate their efforts. From time to time, send a thank-you note or a quick email.
- Contact your child’s teacher immediately if you see a problem. Working together will help your child to succeed.
- Attend conferences, parent meetings, and school events regularly.♥
Have a great school year!