By way of introduction, I am Ms. Riddick, and it is my pleasure to assist you in the admissions process. Our childcare department (the Young Revelators ~ ages 2 1/2 - 5) accepts enrollment throughout the year. Whether you are a new family moving to the area or a local family seeking enrollment, you are welcome to apply at anytime. We also offer Before & Aftercare to parents whose children attend local public schools in our geographic area.
For enrollment in our elementary or secondary departments (the Growing Revelators or the Mighty Revelators), there is a deadline of 31 October of each year. When interested, call the school office to set up a tour and complete the application. For a head start, feel free to download an application from this site.
TCA admits students of any race, sex, color, national or ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, activities or programs made available to students at the school and does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, national or ethnic origin. TCA and the Revelator Child Care Center is owned and operated by Deliverance Tabernacle Church of Chesapeake, VA. We are also members of the Hampton Roads Association of Christian Schools (HRACS).
If there are any questions, contact me. We look forward to serving your family.
Ms. Sherella L. Riddick
To Request More Information:
Contact the Admissions Office
Mon-Fri., 8:00 AM - 3:30 PM
Summer hours: 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Submit the following to the Admissions / Financial Office:
1. Student Application
2. Non-Refundable Registration Fee
3. Medical / Immunization Record (Virginia State Physical form - PDF file)
4. Birth Certificate
5. Social Security Card
* Students applying for K5 admission must be age 5 on or before 30 September.
* Students applying for elementary or secondary grades must schedule a pre-entrance test date.
* Payments for elementary and secondary grade level students are due on the first of each month (beginning 1 August).
* Payments for childcare students (K2 1/2 - 5) are due weekly.